- Air Quality Monitoring Logger
- Mild Steel
- For Industrial Use
- 230 Volt (v)
- Black And White
Air Quality Monitoring Logger
Ambient air monitoring is an integral part of an effective air quality management system. Ambient air monitoring is the systematic, long-term assessment of pollutant levels by measuring the quantity and types of certain pollutants in the surrounding, outdoor air.
We at KVAR Tech offers a range of Ambient Air quality Monitoring System for accurate Air Quality monitoring. We have developed a low-cost real-time air quality monitoring device. The device uses a laser- scattering sensor to measure PM1, PM2.5 & PM10 levels in ambient air along with temperature and humidity data.
The data is transmitted in real-time using mobile GSM technology to an internet connected server hosted on a cloud platform. The data is stored in a fast time-series database.
The entire solution is built using open-source technologies.
- Highly rugged and weatherproof enclosure which makes the device durable and safe.
- High speed 32-bit ARM processor for data processing.
- 5V, 2.0 Amp DC supply which is sourced through a portable adapter.
- Battery backup of 6 Hours in case of power failures.
- Laser- scattering PM sensor, temperature & humidity sensor to get the real time air quality data.
- 16x2 Liquid Crystal Display to display the data.
- Display shows Battery level and current status of the Battery, current status of GPRS communication, Temperature, Humidity, PM1, PM2.5, PM10 concentration.
- A press button to make the backlit of LCD on/off and to see one of the parameters continuously.
- Indoor / Outdoor Air Monitoring
- Clean Room Applications
- Environmental Monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene
- Workplace Exposure Monitoring
- Surveying & Research on Aerosols
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
- Carton Box.
- All India
131, Kakad Industrial Estate, L. J. Road No. 3, Off Kataria Marg, Mahim West, Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301803